Printable Ring Sizer Strip and Size Chart PDF
Here are some easy tools to find your ring size.
When you print the graphics below, you can find your size using two methods.
Both of these methods should give you the same number.
Note: Make sure that your printer is set to 100% print size.
1. Cut out the tape-shaped paper strip below.
2. Wrap it around your finger
3. Check the given number where the strip overlaps with the line.
4. Match that number with the ring sizes above. That's your fit!
1. Download the PDF chart above and print it.
2. Place your finger on the chart:
Place your finger (right below the knuckle) on the measured lines below the rings and see which one fits best. (Like the picture below!)
3. Check the number inside the best-fitting circle. That's your size!
|Her Ring Size|
|1. How to Guess Her Ring Size|
|2. How Do You Secretly Measure Her Ring Size?|
|3. Can You Tell a Woman Ring Size by Her Shoe Size?|
|4. Average Ring Size by Height and Weight|
|5. What Is the Most Common Engagement Ring Size for a Woman?|
|6. Is It Better to Size an Engagement Ring Up or Down?|
|7. How to Find Ring Size from Existing Ring|
8. Printable Ring Sizer Strip and Size Chart Pdf & Jpg (U're 👋)