How to Measure Ring Size Using String
Many women have asked me how to measure their ring size at home.
Well, today you'll learn how to find your ring size in a matter of minutes.
You can't go wrong, since I'm a great teacher!
Just make sure you read this article all the way through.
Now, let's see how you can measure your ring size at home in a few simple steps.
How to Figure Out Ring Size Using String
- Cut a 6-inch piece of light-colored, non-stretchy string such as yarn or twine.
- Wrap the string around the base of your finger, below the knuckle.
- With a pen, mark the string where the two ends overlap.
Place the cord flat from corner to corner against a ruler.
- Note down the number on the ruler that's closest to the pen mark.
- This is your ring size in inches or cm, depending on your ruler.
- Compare the size in inches/cm to a ring size chart.
Note: Fingers may shrink if they're cold.
Now that you know how to measure your ring size with a string, let's see the pros and cons of using this method.
Pros of using string for measuring your ring size:
- Strings are more discreet than plastic ring guards and they feel more secure ✌.
- They fit over the bottom of the finger and fill the excess space between the finger and the ring.
- They're less expensive.😍
- This method needs concentration, not experience 😊.
- If more string used, it can make the ring size seem bigger 🤷♂️.
- If the string is wound too tightly, it can block blood circulation 😮.
So, that's that. Now you know how to measure the size of your finger! Share it with the world and put a ring on it.
Check out this link for another easy hack to find your ring size. You know, for accuracy!
If you found this article useful, don't forget to share it with your friends!
Happy blinging! 💎