Buy or Customize Jewelry at the Greatest Prices ✌️😍

You Can Design & Make Your Dream Bling Bling Jewelry ✒️🤩

Customize to Any Size, Weight, Shape, Cut, Color, or Material 💍

Moissanite, Natural & Lab Grown Diamonds & Gemstones 💎

Make with Certified Pure Solid 10K, 14K, 18K or Platinum 950 🪙

Get Rare Stone Colors & Sizes at a Reasonable Cost 👍

MOST SPARKLY Moissanite Stones on Earth 🌎✨

Most Stunning GRC Certified Lab Grown Gemstones 📜

HIGHEST QUALITY IGI Certified Lab Grown Diamonds 💎

Our Lab Grown Stones Are Chemically The Same as the Natural Ones 👨‍🔬

60 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee 💯

Free Lifetime Warranty 🤯

24/7 Customer Service 💌📤

Is Sterling Silver Good for Sensitive Ears

Yes, sterling silver is good for sensitive ears.

But only the nickel free sterling silver is good for sensitive ears.

Because silver jewelry is a composition of other metals (as pure silver is usually too soft for earring posts).

925 sterling silver means 92.5% pure silver.

Is Sterling Silver Good for Sensitive Ears

You should make sure your choice doesn't contain nickel.

For example a good sterling silver earring for sensitive ears contains 92.5% pure silver & the other other 7.5% is other type of hypoallergenic material.

In some of our jewelry, we use copper for the other 7.5%.

So that it's less likely to irritate your sensitive ears. 

Is Sterling Silver Good for Sensitive Ears

Unless you know that you're allergic to copper like nickel.

Other jewelry brands use nickel for the 7.5% and that make people think that sterling silver is not good for sensitive ears.

Check out our Sterling Silver Hypoallergenic Stud Earrings now.

What Type of Earrings to Wear for Sensitive Ears

Leave a comment