How Does Cleaning Silver with Aluminum Foil Work? | Best Way
Here is one helpful hack that will have your silver shining in no time.😉
Even grandma’s jewelry will look like you have recently bought it.😃
The trick is to provoke a chemical reaction, that will make the silver perfectly clean.
You will need:
- Large flat bowl
- Boiling water
- Aluminum foil
- Baking soda
Your jewelry will be as good as a new one like a magic. Just follow these simple steps.👇
- Place the aluminum foil on the bottom of the bowl, with the shiny side up.
- Sprinkle with a tablespoon of baking soda.
- Then, add one cup of boiling water.
- Place the jewelry on the foil and make sure that each piece is touching it.
- Wait for a few minutes, before you get them out using a fork.
That's all about how does cleaning silver with aluminum foil work.
Ask any questions in the comments or let me know about your results.